About Me

My photo
Sad Clown. Not affiliated with any west coast or east coast gangs.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Get the Dogs Ready

My sister just called me and asked me to "get the dogs ready" because they are going to the groomers.

I thought, how can I mentally prepare my dogs to go to the groomers. They've been there so many more times than I have. It seems condescending for me to tell my dogs about the groomers, when they be better suited to explain the groomers to me, except that they are dogs.

My notion of the groomer's is something like 'grooming stations' where the dogs are attached to a pole by a 'non-threatening' chain and then covered with water and soap and then...blow dried?

I like to imagine that not all the dogs are chained to poles. And that the women (i assume it's women) who are grooming the dogs gossip, sometimes about the dogs, sometimes about the dogs' owners.


No comments:

Post a Comment