About Me

My photo
Sad Clown. Not affiliated with any west coast or east coast gangs.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

a legitimate update

I meant to write a legitimate update tonight, but then I didn't.

I feel really upset because the only girl in my workshop who I think has the capacity to understand my work had dropped the class. I don't think that I'm better than the other people in my class, I just don't think they're equipped to talk about my poems. This workshop, like so many others, is going to be a waste of my time.

I'm really excited to put out a zine soon. It won't be my best work ever or anything, but I think it will feel really good to just put something out. Perhaps too good.

Titles I'm considering for the zine:

Sorry So Sloppy

PoemCo Industrial Catalog Volume 1

Words And Images Non-Congruent

I feel partial to the last one.

I feel a little upset that Megan Boyle didn't respond to my e-mail, but I'm actively trying to feel okay about it. I wish she had responded and sent me a short story I haven't previously read. I'm reading Murikami but I want to read more Megan Boyle. I want to stop using proper nouns and end this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment